Meet our Home Office Model 3.0
My Home Office can be used multifunctionally: from a garden house with sanitary facilities to an extra bedroom.
A workplace with its own toilet area offers business advantages. My Home Office is also extremely suitable as a guest room. With the space-saving pull-out bed you can make the bed for guests in no time. Do you have no more space in your house, but you need an extra bedroom? The home office offers a solution!
Need more space? Model 3.0 can also be extended and widened for a seating area or storage room, for example. In addition, additional upgrades can be added, such as an air-conditioning heater for heating and cooling, sun blinds and a sustainable green sedum roof.
Sit / stand desk
- Sit / stand desk
- Fold-out bed with mattress
- Personalised outdoor lamp
- Sliding door
- Shower incl. partition wall and water-saving shower set
Lighting / Electricity
- 1x single wall socket
- 1x double wall socket incl UTP connection
- 1x Design lighting spot
- Bathroom: 1x design lighting spot / double wall socket
Dimensions / Weight
- Dimensions outside : 2.49 x 4.31 m
- Internal dimensions : 2.10 x 2.42 m
- Weight: +/- 3500 kg
- Steel frame
- Exterior finish: Siberian Larch FSC certified with a lifespan of 15 years
- Frames and glazing: hardwood frames with HR ++ double glazing
- Isolation floor, walls and roof
- Window including ventilation grille with positions
- Floor finish: Marmoleum concrete look
- Security fittings
- Extendable in length and width
- Add storage
- Door on the other side
- French doors or sliding doors
- Placement of the windows
- Colour of the woods on the outside
- Sedum roof
- Aircoheater (for heating and cooling)
- Hanging lamp above desk
- Storage rack
- Blinds outside (electrically operated)
- Blinds inside
- Custom furniture
Your own My Home Office?
Let us know that you are interested, this can be done through our contact / quotation form, but you can always call or app us. We will then contact you as soon as possible.
If we know your wishes, we can make a suitable design. We are happy to think along with you about the layout, placement and design. This can often be done by phone, but our designer will also be happy to visit you if desired to make a suitable design on site.
If the design is completely to your liking, we will prepare the quotation. We also immediately look at the options for placing on location and at any necessary foundations.
Thanks! You have chosen My Home Office. We take your design into production. The delivery time for the basic model is about 6 to 8 weeks and the garden office will be placed prefab in your garden within a few hours.